Who Attends the RH-ISAC Cyber Intelligence Summit?
The RH-ISAC is open to any cybersecurity professional who works for a consumer-facing company. Conference attendees range from C-level executives to junior analysts. The majority of attendees are RH-ISAC Core Members, but non-members may also attend.
Download the 2023 RH-ISAC Summit Post-Conference Report to learn more about last year’s conference.
Why Do Top Cybersecurity Leaders & Their Teams Attend?
- Developed by your peers from the most recognized brands in the world, the content hits the mark on the issues and challenges you’re facing.
- Two days of keynote speakers delivering dynamic, inspirational, and exciting presentations built to motivate your cyber teams.
- More than 20 breakout sessions led by peer practitioners and trusted solution provider partners sharing insights and leading interactive discussions.
- Connect with old friends and add new ones to your network.
- This event brings together the whos-who of retail and hospitality information security.
Connect with-Top Rated Suppliers
- Talk with key solution providers in a more intimate setting than a huge expo hall.
- The number of sponsors is kept low to allow for more meaningful discussions.